Based in Sydney but providing services across the South Pacific, RMA Sport was established in 1999 and since this time has provided sports and recreation facilities across Australia, Asia, New Zealand and the South Pacific with high quality sports equipment, surfaces and advice.
RMA partners with the leading manufacturers around the world to deliver to our customers a wide range of options, and this includes the latest international designs and concepts as opposed to just limiting our clients to regional options.
Our unique approach as a consultant, facilitator and project manager allows us to draw on our broad international experience to match products and solutions with a customer’s specific requirements, and our services have been recognized across the Pacific, and our competency acknowledged my many manufacturers with international excellence awards, and by International Federations who have asked us to join their rules committees or serve as Technical Advisors over the years.
We specialize in high end solutions and provide Internationally certified products across a range of sports that can be used for elite international competition. We are the only facilitator in the South Pacific to provide this level of product, however we also have other alternatives such as the Aluline and Essentials ranges, that utilize the latest designs from around the world, and offer quality product at a competitive price.
Some of our references include:
- 2006 Commonwealth Games (VIC) – Hockey, Boxing, Athletics, Rugby 7’s
- 2000 Sydney Olympic Games (NSW) – Athletics, Volleyball, Beach Volleyball, Basketball
- 2001 Goodwill Games (QLD) – Boxing, Beach Volleyball
- 2003 South Pacific Games (Fiji) – Principal Supplier – Various Sports
- 2007 South Pacific Games (Samoa) – Boxing
- Melbourne Olympic Park (VIC) – IAAF certified Athletics
- Lakeside Stadium (VIC) – IAAF certified Athletics
- Sydney Football Stadium (NSW) – Football Products
- ANZ Stadium (QEII), (QLD) – IAAF Certified Athletics
- Football Federation Australia – Solo Golden Goal Promotion
- Australian Institute of Sport (ACT) – Boxing, Volleyball, Athletics, Basketball
- Pettygrew Green Arena (Napier, NZ) – Sports Electronics, Volleyball
- The Trusts Stadium (Waitakere, NZ) – Principal Supplier – Various sports
- National Hockey Stadium (ACT) – Hockey
- Te Rauparaha Arena (NZ) – Principal Supplier – Various Sports
- Blacktown Olympic Park – IAAF Certified Athletics
Other export markets have included customers in New Zealand, New Caledonia, Japan, Korea and Germany.
We look forward to working with you in the near future.