Designed to be highly versatile, the surface of the floor has two treated glass plates that are held together by a polyvinyl butyral (PVB) safety layer. The surface of the glass undergoes treatments to achieve ideal elasticity, friction and reflection qualities. The material is 2.4 times more elastic under human weight than a comparable hard wood board.
Due to its transparency, LED lighting can be used to change the layout of the court and play-lines. At the push of a button, watch the court transform between basketball, badminton, and whatever layouts are required.
- With a life of over 70 years, the floor is extremely durable
- No damage or permanent soiling on the floor when using street shoes
- No skin burns from slips or falls, as with plastic coverings or wood lacquer
- LED field lines for different sports can be individually toggled, avoiding confusion between markings
- Unlimited advertising possibilities with LED video surfaces
- Capable of colour-printed and illuminated surface designs