Essentials Roof Mounted System
Based on international models, this cost effective roof mounted design is available off the shelf to suit mounting heights of up to 9 m. The systems can be supplied as either forward or rearward folding designs.
Featuring the robust Essentials fibreglass backboard with a 50 mm thickness for consistent ball bounce, the system is supplied with a institutional goal as standard, and with the option to upgrade to the Essentials series spring loaded goal and backboard pads. Conforms to VSBA specifications.
Manual height adjustment is also available, and you can choose between manual and key operated electric safety winches for retraction.
- Hot dip galvanised steel finish, for long rust-free life
- Safe and durable solid double rings, with pigtail-less net attachments
- FIBA certified, and conforms to EN1270 regulations
- Fibreglass backboard
- Cyclic load testing (fatigue testing) reaches 100,000 cycles from zero imposed action to the prototype cyclic test load
- Test load is 1.2kN, applied downward at the face of the backboard
- Permanent deformation is under 10mm, without cracks
- Certified by a registered professional engineer, with procedure and results detailed
- Wall mounted systems fold sideways, and roof mounted systems are versatile
- Electrically powered and remotely key operated
- Electrically height adjustable backboard
- Mechanically braced—and wall mounted system protrusion under 3.5m—as per FIBA rule 14.2
- Positive locking rings (not fixed or un-controlled spring loaded)
- Net attachment through tubes (not hooks)
- Safety strap to arrest the system should a cable break
For detailed regulatory information, drop us a message.