Stadia Roof Mounted Basketball
Internationally certified roof mounted systems available in a number of configurations, custom made to suit almost any facility.
Roof mounted systems can be designed to fold forwards, backwards or sideways as required. They have been engineered to provide maximum strength and stability in all situations, while remaining sleek and elegant with the unique triangulated design.
The Stadia range feature as standard inclusions, armour glass backboard (with lifetime warranty), backboard pads, Positive Lock Goal (with option for 180 degree goal) and key operated safety winch for ease of operation.
Systems are available in a range of powder coated colours as required and are manufactured by FIBA partner Gared Sports. Conforms to VSBA specifications.
- Hot dip galvanised steel finish, for long rust-free life
- Safe and durable solid double rings, with pigtail-less net attachments
- FIBA certified, and conforms to EN1270 regulations
- Fibreglass backboard
- Cyclic load testing (fatigue testing) reaches 100,000 cycles from zero imposed action to the prototype cyclic test load
- Test load is 1.2kN, applied downward at the face of the backboard
- Permanent deformation is under 10mm, without cracks
- Certified by a registered professional engineer, with procedure and results detailed
- Wall mounted systems fold sideways, and roof mounted systems are versatile
- Electrically powered and remotely key operated
- Electrically height adjustable backboard
- Mechanically braced—and wall mounted system protrusion under 3.5m—as per FIBA rule 14.2
- Positive locking rings (not fixed or un-controlled spring loaded)
- Net attachment through tubes (not hooks)
- Safety strap to arrest the system should a cable break
For detailed regulatory information, drop us a message.