Essentials Wall Mounted System
A cost effective competition wall mounted basketball system suited for projections from 2.6-3.6m off the wall. Includes 50 mm thick Fibreglass backboard for long life and consistent rebound and heavy duty rings.
Systems are manually operated and have optional upgrades to height adjustable backboards, Essential series spring loaded goal and backboard pads.
Systems with longer or shorter projections are available on request. Longer units (XL range) are generally not recommended and we would suggest roof mounted options instead.
These systems are based on international models manufactured by Gared Sports to ensure optimal performance at a cost effective price. Conforms to VSBA specifications.
- Hot dip galvanised steel finish, for long rust-free life
- Safe and durable solid double rings, with pigtail-less net attachments
- FIBA certified, and conforms to EN1270 regulations
- Fibreglass backboard
- Cyclic load testing (fatigue testing) reaches 100,000 cycles from zero imposed action to the prototype cyclic test load
- Test load is 1.2kN, applied downward at the face of the backboard
- Permanent deformation is under 10mm, without cracks
- Certified by a registered professional engineer, with procedure and results detailed
- Wall mounted systems fold sideways, and roof mounted systems are versatile
- Electrically powered and remotely key operated
- Electrically height adjustable backboard
- Mechanically braced—and wall mounted system protrusion under 3.5m—as per FIBA rule 14.2
- Positive locking rings (not fixed or un-controlled spring loaded)
- Net attachment through tubes (not hooks)
- Safety strap to arrest the system should a cable break
For detailed regulatory information, drop us a message.