Heavy Duty Basketball
Designed for the roughest environments, these heavy duty systems are ideal for the outdoor setting—engineer certified to exceed even cyclone conditions.
Furnished with a durable 50 mm thick fibreglass backboard that cannot rot or warp, the system can weather high exposure areas and slam dunking.
For a sleeved system that also supports netball, check out the BNB24 system
The oversized 141mm hot dip galvanised post allows for greater durability, and the backboard is free of bolts to provide consistent ball rebound.
The system is concreted directly into the ground, and arrives as a flat pack assembly for ease of transport. Conforms to VSBA specifications.
- 1200mm projection
- 1800mm projection (standard)
- 2400mm projection
- Hot dip galvanised steel finish, for long rust-free life
- Safe and durable solid double rings, with pigtail-less net attachments
- FIBA certified, and conforms to EN1270 regulations
- Fibreglass backboard
- Cyclic load testing (fatigue testing) reaches 100,000 cycles from zero imposed action to the prototype cyclic test load
- Test load is 1.2kN, applied downward at the face of the backboard
- Permanent deformation is under 10mm, without cracks
- Certified by a registered professional engineer, with procedure and results detailed
For detailed regulatory information, drop us a message.