Heavy Duty Reversible Basketball/Netball
The Heavy Metal reversible Basketball / Netball system is ideal for courts where both codes are played.
Systems are supplied with a standard 2400 mm projection to suit regulation size courts, but can be modified to a shorter dimension if required thanks to the “nose cone” design.
- Conforms to VSBA specifications
- 50 mm thick long life fibreglass backboard that can not rot or warp over time
- Extra heavy duty basketball ring with lifetime warranty
- Oversized, hot dip galvanised steel for maximum strength
The system is supplied with a ground sleeve and you can padlock the system in position if required. The sleeve is also supplied with a nylon turning disc to ease the rotation process and remove the steel on steel grind of traditional systems.
For a heavy duty system that’s just for basketball, try this
This unit is engineer certified for cyclone conditions—designed for our specifications to exceed industry norms. Systems are manufactured by FIBA partner Gared Sports.
- Safe and durable solid double rings, with pigtail-less net attachments
- Conforms to EN1270 regulations
- Fibreglass backboard
- Certified by a registered professional engineer, with procedure and results detailed
For detailed regulatory information, drop us a message.